AerialFitUK - Aerial Pilates & Aerial Yoga Classes Bristol
AerialFit Pilates Classes Bristol
AerialFit Pilates uses a soft fabric hammock offering support for the body and add a new dimension to traditional Pilates mat work. AerialFit Pilates
aims to build muscle strength without bulk, promoting a strong well balanced body. Suitable for beginners and those who want a new, fun way to build strength!
Please note the class is unsuitable for pre & postnatal ladies (less than 3 months post partum) and those with chronic back or joint issues.
Pilates Classes Bristol
Maximise the results from your exercise with Fitness Pilates, a modern research based workout based on the teaching of Joesph Pilates. This workout is
challenging yet safe building strength from the inside out by targeting deep postural muscles to improve muscle tone and give you great posture. Exercises
are non-impact and performed in standing, seated and lying positions with the focus on body alignment and core stability.
- Tone and strengthen your whole body. Creating a flatter midsection and long lean muscles.
- Reduce your risk of injury by offsetting muscular imbalances.
- Help your body move optimally in sport daily and activities.
- Improve your flexibility, mobility, co-ordination, agility and balance.
- Energise your body through slow breathing technique, leaving you feeling relaxed and revitalised.
If you would like to join one of my fitness classes or find out more please contact me by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07528 359045.